The team of AgriWasteValue invites you to the kick-off event of the project. The AgriWasteValue project aims to transform agricultural by-products and residues from the European North-West regions into bioactive compounds in order to use them in key industrial sectors such as the cosmetic and nutraceutical fields.
Don’t hesitate to register for this free event to discover an international and on-trend research !
- 10:00 am Welcome of participants
- 10:30 am Presentation of the project, Cédric Peyrot and Clémence Rotolo, AgroParisTech Innovation
- 10:50 am Structure and expectations of the cosmetic sector, Cosmetic Valley
- 11:10 am Presentation of the screening work in extraction and some target molecules
- 11:10 am Discovery of new antiparasitic compounds from temperate tree barks, Pierre Darme, University of Reims Champagne-Ardenne
- 11:30 am Investigation of bioactive components from apple, grape and pear agricultural residues, Job Tchoumtchoua, Celabor
- 11:50 am Where to get this raw material locally? Cor Van Oers, Delphy and Pierre-Louis Bombeck, ValBiom asbl
- 12:10 pm Lunch and networking
- 1:30 pm From plants to cosmetic active ingredients: Goals & challenges of Eco-friendly & Sustainable Development, Valérie Andre-Frei BASF Beauty Creations, highly specialized and dedicated company to the cosmetic/personal care industry
- 2:00 pm Presentation of the Chant d’Eole’s vineyard
- 2:20 pm Visit of the vineyard and demonstration for pruning and tasting (in French or English)
- 3:30 pm Meeting with project partners
- 4:30 pm End of the event
- Free event on registration (registration form below) before December 6, 2019.
- Conference language : English
- Accommodation : Possibility to rent a hotel room in the center of Mons (15 minutes away by driving to the Chant d’Eole): Hôtel Van Der Vallk (partner of the event), Dream Hotel, Hôtel Lido, Hôtel & aparthotel Casteau.