2.00 – 2.50 pm – Results of the AgriWasteValue project, halfway through
- Presentation of the Interreg NWE programme and of AgriWasteValue, Clémence ROTOLO, European projects officer, AgroParisTech
- Biomass from orchards and vineyards : from extraction raw material to fertilizers, Cor VAN OERS, Manager, Delphy & Pierre-Louis BOMBECK, Wood-energy project manager, ValBiom
- Recovery and enzymatic modification of bioactive metabolites from agricultural residues using green technologies : methodologies and processes, Sébastien Cajot, Celabor
- Bio-based chemicals and energy from agro-residues, Patrick BALLMANN, Biotechnology & Microbiology, PFI
- Agro-residues for feeding the Green Economy : framework conditions and implications, Speaker to be confirmed, EPFL
2.50 – 3.00 pm – Q&A session
3.00 – 3.20 pm – Why and how to develop premium beauty & health ingredients from waste & biomass – Christian GOMBERT, Actives Sourcing Innovation Manager, SEPPIC
3.20 – 3.30 pm – Q&A session
3.30 – 3.50 pm – Cosmetic sector : the place of plants and naturalness, Speaker to be confirmed, Cosmetic Valley
3.50 – 4.00 pm – Q&A session
This event will be held in English.
Discover more about the project by visiting us on our virtual stand and talk with the partners.