Centre de Ressources Technologiques en Chimie
Certech is working not only for the chemical industry but also in other fields where its expertise can be an asset, such as automotive, construction, packaging, food, agriculture, personal care, pharmaceutical, energy, environment…
Rue Jules Bordet, C
CENTRE DE RESSOURCES TECHNOLOGIQUES EN CHIMIE
Follow this company
Learn more about Centre de Ressources Technologiques en Chimie
Activities of CERTECH :
- Deformulation of a commercial product in order to determine its components qualitatively and/or quantitatively
- Expertise in the synthesis of polymers and copolymers as well as their functionality
- Formulation of products on the basis of the specification
- Recycling of plastic materials
- Research on forming of polymers (moulding, extrusion of tubes, film, insulation on cables and calendaring)
According to the European commission, the development of innovative and efficient fuel cells is considered as a priority for a better control of energy and low environmental impact.
Thanks to its expertise in material science, gas chemistry and catalysis, Certech has been involved in studies on fuel cells since 2005, through public funded research projects such as:
- RW Project (Walloon Region) 2005-2007 INNOPILE “innovation on membranes for PEM-type fuel cells” in collaboration with UCL-EMIC, ULG-CERM et ULG-CIOR.
- Project Marshall Plan 2008-2012 PICOM “development of an innovative “electrode-membrane” block for its use in a PEM-type fuel cell” in collaboration with IT4IP, Nanocyl, UCL-EMIC, ULG-CIOR et ULG-LASSC
As a support for industries, Certech mainly focuses on the economic priorities defined by the European Commission (durability, materials, catalysts …)
2 contact(s) associated to this profile.